Message of Chairman
I welcome you all to Bengal School of Technology, A College of Pharmacy ,
approved by Pharmacy Council of India(PCI, New Delhi),which offers B.Pharm and
M.Pharm degree in two disciplines under affiliation of MAKAUT.
Institute also offers D.Pharm of West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education
and Skill Development, Government of West Bengal.
Further I am happy to see that BST has
• Maintained its Laboratory facilities, Library and Network facilities, seminar Hall,
Training and placement facilities, IIPC,R&D Cell which are comparable with those
available in the premier institutions in the country.
• Maintained healthy and peaceful campus on Delhi Road, near Chinsurah
Railway Station, which houses canteen and separate Hostel facilities for Boys and Girls.
• Set up Research & Development (R&D)
cell and Industry Institute Partnership (IIP) Cell within the campus.
• Created brilliant undergraduate and post graduate students who have co-authored with
our faculty research papers in peer-reviewed journals of national and international repute.
• Promoted sports activities among students by creating indoor and outdoor
• Attracted brilliant faculty to join our institute with
teaching research and consultancy experiences in national laboratories and universities.
• Made our institution proud by authoring a
large number of research papers in journals of repute in Pharmaceutical Technology.
• Sponsored postgraduate students to carry out their collaborative projects in renowned institutes like
IIT Kharagpur, NIPER Mohali, National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases(NICED),
Deys Medical Stores, Albert David, Kolkata etc, extended research guidance from its senior
teacher to the students and teachers of external academic and research institutions
for carrying out doctoral research.
• Hosted a number of national level seminars on advanced areas of pharmaceutical
Technology and is privileged to honor Bhatnagar Awardee Scientist through
I thank our students, guardians, teachers and collaborators for extending their support to fulfill the mission of our Institute and appeal to our students to strengthen themselves with knowledge exploiting the facilities created for them. Let the Employers hanker after our globally acceptable students with sound knowledge in their respective disciplines
I sincerely believe in what swami Vivekananda said, “What man ‘learns’ is really what he discovers by taking the cover off his own soul, which is a mine of infinite knowledge”.
Sugandha, Delhi Road Near Chuchura Railway Station Hooghly - 712102, West Bengal, India